- Professor Gowder - Procedural Due Process: The Missing Casebook Chapter
- Professor Gallanis - The History of the Common Law: What Can We Learn from the Ryder Sources?
- Professor Hovenkamp - Anticompetitive Patent Settlements and the Supreme Court’s Actavis Decision
- Professor Kurtz Named David H. Vernon Professor of Law
- Inaugural Richards Lecture to be given by Professor Ruth Colker - April 10, 4 p.m.
- Koontz: Iowa nonprofits serve important role (Des Moines Register, April 1)
- Apr. 21st Spanish Lunch Table
- Apr. 24th End of the Semester Celebration
- Apr. 24th Transnational Law & Contemporary Problems Journal Information Meeting