Director of External Relations
- AB, University of Michigan, 1994
- JD, University of Iowa College of Law, 1999
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone 319-335-9028
- Office 291 Boyd Law Building
Jill De Young is the Director of External Relations. She was a member of the 2009 Dean's Search Committee. From 1999-2005, she worked for Career Services as the Acting Associate Director and Associate Director.
She graduated with an AB in anthropology and women's studies from the University of Michigan in 1994. She spent the next year working for Jenner & Block in Chicago before beginning her studies at the University of Iowa College of Law. While in law school, she was a student writer for the Journal of Gender, Race, and Justice, a moot court judge, and a participant in the Arcachon study abroad program. She interned for Hills Bank & Trust in Iowa City and Howe & Hutton in Chicago while in law school.
Areas of Expertise
- Oversee the planning, coordination, and editing of Iowa Advocate alumni magazine
- Maintain College of Law web site and web calendar
- Plan and oversee College of Law reunions program
- Oversee alumni relations
- Coordinate alumni outreach
- Oversee monthly E-Newsletter to alumni
- Oversee docket and news blogs