Assistant Business Manager
- BA, University of Iowa
- JD, University of Iowa College of Law
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone 319-335-9184
- Office 201 Law Admissions Building
Heidi Van Auken is the Assistant Business Manager for the University of Iowa College of Law. She graduated with a BA in English and Spanish from the University of Iowa, followed by her JD from the University of Iowa College of Law. While in law school, she served on the Class Gift Committee, was Treasurer of the Latino Law Student Association (LLSA), and was a 3L Class Representative of the Iowa Student Bar Association (ISBA).
Heidi served as an AmeriCorps Member and worked for Iowa Legal Aid in Iowa City. Before starting law school, she worked as an English as a Secondary Language Teaching Assistant and volunteered as an interpreter for different community organizations.
Areas of Expertise
- Oversee all aspects of the ISBA Bookstore
- Oversee departmental approvals for travel and purchases
- Assist with UI Foundation gift and financial reports
- Oversee accounting reports
- Assist with facilities management
- Manage financial aspects for student organizations and other law programs