The Career Services Office is devoted to supporting students in their searches for meaningful employment. Making career decisions and conducting a job search, in a addition to carrying a full academic load, is a challenging endeavor. This section provides information to aid you in that search.
Employers frequently contact Career Services offices throughout the country when they are interested in advertising openings. All of the services below require login or account creation (contact Career Services for password if needed).
- Symplicity Click on "jobs/resume collection" tab
- Iowa's Job Bulletin [pdf]
- Government Honors Handbook
- The Intercollegiate Job Bank
- Non-Traditional Legal Career Report
- PSLawNet for Public Service Legal job opportunities
The Career Services Office boasts an impressive array of resources for students in its Career Services Library. Even more information is available online.