- September 6, Noon, Alumni & Friends Appreciation Cookout at Boyd Law Building. For tickets and football parking at the Boyd Law Building, email Janey Piersall (first-come, first-served).
- September 13, Noon, Pre-Game Cookout sponsored by Shuttleworth & Ingersoll at Boyd Law Building.
- October 8, Noon-1 p.m., Omaha Luncheon (in conjunction with the Nebraska State Bar annual meeting), Embassy Suites Hotel, 12520 Westport Pkwy, LaVista, NE.
- October 10-12, Iowa Law Alumni Weekend honoring reunion classes. For details and reunion information click here.
- October 11, Reunion Pre-Game Cookout sponsored by Nyemaster Goode at Boyd Law Building (starts aprox. two hours prior to kick-off of IA/Indiana football game).
- November 1, Pre-Game Cookout sponsored by Lane & Waterman at Boyd Law Building (starts approx. two hours prior to kick-off of IA/Northwestern football game).
- November 22, Pre-Game Cookout sponsored by Davis Brown at Boyd Law Building (starts approx. two hours prior to kick-off of IA/Wisconsin football game).
- November 28, Pre-Game Cookout (tentative) at Boyd Law Building (starts approx. two hours prior to kick-off of the IA/Nebraksa football game). A sponsorship is availble for this cookout. Contact Janey Piersall if you are interested in learning more.
- December, Des Moines happy hour (in conjunction with the ISBA Bloethe Tax School), Date/Time: TBD.
For more information or to RSVP, please contact email@example.com.
- Summer 2010: Des Moines, Chicago, Washington DC, Minneapolis, New York City
- Fall 2010: Des Moines (Polk County Bar), Tucson (pre-game tailgate), Phoenix, Cedar Rapids, Denver, Dubuque (Dubuque County Bar), Iowa City (Pre-game Cookouts, Law Reunions), Quad Cities, Sioux City (Woodbury County Bar)
- Winter/Spring 2011: Burlington (Des Moines County Bar), San Francisco (AALS Meeting), Iowa City (Law Alumni Awards, Levitt Lecture, Dean's Cup Golf Event), Chicago (Back to Iowa), Tempe (Insight Bowl), Chicago (Happy Hour), Dubuque, Houston (Happy Hour), Mason City, Milwaukee, Omaha
- Summer 2011: Des Moines (ISBA Annual Meeting Luncheon), New York, Chicago, Washington DC, Minneapolis, Kansas City
- Fall 2011: Iowa City (Pre-game Cookouts, Levitt Lecture, Baldus Tribute, Law Reunions)
- Winter/Spring 2012: Washington DC (AALS Reception), Phoenix (Snell & Wilmer reception), Chicago (Alternative Spring Break Happy Hour), Cedar Rapids (Speaker at Linn County Bar Association), Iowa City (LGBT Students, Alumni, and Allies Reception), Chicago (BLSA Back to Iowa Event); Des Moines (Dean's Club Golf Event)
- Summer 2012: Des Moines (ISBA Annual Meeting Luncheon), New York, Washington DC, Twin Cities (Summer, Happy Hour), Chicago (Summer, Soldier Field Happy Hour), Milwaukee, Kansas City, Iowa City (Pregame Cookouts, Levitt Lecture, Reunions), Waterloo, Mason City, Marshalltown, Omaha (Nebraska Bar Meeting)
- Spring 2013: Black Law Student Association Back-to-Iowa in Chicago, Phoenix, Twin Cities CLE & Reception, Ninth Annual Dean's Cup in Iowa City, Kansas City
- Summer 2013: Washington, D.C., Chicago, Des Moines (ISBA Annual Meeting Luncheon), Atlanta, GA, NYC, Des Moines happy hour, L.A., Cedar Rapids, Twin Cities, Denver, San Francisco
- Fall 2013: Iowa City (Pre-game Cookouts, Law Reunions, Fall 2013 Back to Iowa), Omaha, Seattle, Twin Cities, Washington DC, Chicago, Des Moines (Tax School).
- Spring 2014: Black Law Student Association Back-to-Iowa in Chicago; Spring Break receptions in Austin, TX, Chicago, Des Moines, San Diego; Seattle, Sioux City, Portland, Des Moines (Dean's Cup).
- Summer 2014: Twin Cities, Chicago, Milwaukee, Dallas, Houston, Kansas City, NYC, DC, Des Moines, Cedar Rapids, Des Moines, Atlanta (3), Orange County, Omaha, Sioux City.